
Ok so the other day I was eating a naked burrito, chips, and dip. Well upon eating enough I thought hmmm...I bet this dip is really bad for me. So I thought I would do a "drip test". I tipped my half eaten cup of chip dip upside down and left it at room temperture...well over 24 hrs later it hasn't moved. SOOOO either gravity is losing its effect or I have some BIG repententing to do after endulging in this coagulated deliciousness. Unfortunately I think I will have to give up this sin and go for something a little less sinful and quite possibly, I'm assuming, without such long term negative effects.
4 comments:
Just eat some Cheerios.
ewww, that is gross... too bad I eat stuff like that everyday!
"coaugulated" and "delicious" are definitely 2 words that belong in the same phrase. in fact, they should probably be synonyms.
YuMMY!!!
I am such a bad friend. I am calling you this week. It is my last week of school, and I can't wait to talk to you.
I love you!!
Post a Comment