Well, I'm back from rehab. Ok so it was my own little "english muffin pizza" rehab. I'll explain-as 1 of 10 kids, getting take-out or even store bought pizza was a huge treat. However, many times when we would beg for pizza for dinner my mom would say "Oh, I know something better than pizza!" and we would sigh, complain, and roll our eyes for what was coming. My mom would whip out the bag of english muffins, spaghetti sauce, cheese and pepperoni slices and would begin to make "homemade" mini pizzas. We all wanted the pizza all our friends got but we got our mom's more cost effective meal. So in honor of my mother I call my more cost effective rehab, "English Muffin Pizza Rehab". Since I've been gone, alot has happened. I had a really good breakdown, you know the blubbering, running mascara, dripping nose, puffy eyes kind. This is me several hours after my breakdown. As I was lying in bed I thought how awful I must have looked. So I wanted to get a good raw look at myself. So I took this pic. Uh yeah...carwreck!
ALSO-My brother David got engaged last night! Here is a picture of his sweetheart Elle!
And here is a pic of them both.
I wish I had a better pic of the ring but I just got the first one via text msg last night after he proposed. I am so excited for them both. They will be getting married Dec. 23rd! They had to make it quick because my parents are off to Switzerland on the 29th. I am sad I won't be able to go. LOVE YOU GUYS! ELLE WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!
So I am off to make more earrings to sell anyone interested look on my Etsy link or just email me. Great gifts!
Well, times up. My rehab officer said I only have 1 hour. ;)
6 comments:
oooo, i'm so glad you got another post up :) sounds like you've been busy! I love you!!!
I'll leave you a comment if you leave me one.
aaah, florida sounds nice. I bet that was a fun! I'm glad your recovering and getting a little fix by blogging. Miss you!!!
Man my typing and spelling was horrible in that comment. Sorry. I'll proof read next time.
Glad you are back! Don't ever do that again! That's great you got to take a little brake and go to Florida! How exciting for David. He is such a funny kid. I always liked him!
LOVE IT! WOW, you've had quite the ride!! I seriously love your breakdown pic. HAhahahaha maybe it wasn't funny then, but it's so like you to post yourself at your worst. But you don't look bad! In fact, I think your eyes look sexy haha. I will take a pic of myself just after I wake up and txt it to you -- way worse than after any breakdown. The puffiness will blow your mind.
Congrats to your brothers! What cuties!! Glad you got a break, but tell me, is PC not the skankiest place you've ever been? I went many moons ago and lost count of how many Camaro IROCS with matching mullets that I saw.
Maybe I should've written an e-mail. Alas, love you Aly!
Post a Comment