Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm Not An Addict

"It's not a habit, it's cool, I (don't)feel alive! If you don't have it your on the other side. I'm not an addict, that's a lie." So my friend posted that she was going to go on break from posting for about 2 weeks. I was vicious and posted everyday on her blog about what a fool she was being and to come back to the "blogging side". But honestly I was inspired by her. I need to extend myself (beyond striking keys), I need to find some answers beyond a shake of a Magic 8 Ball). I realize I use blogging, both for good (creative release) and for bad (time waster). So not being as ambitious as my friend and yet still feeling motivated...I have decided to go on a 3 day cleanse. So I'm going to go Friday, Saturday, and Sunday without getting on my computer (besides at work). Heck I may even go "Kelly" on you and do the Lemonade and Cayen Pepper cleanse while I am at it! (Do they have a Diet Coke and Ambien cleanse?, that might be more up my alley) Anyway, in closing, I want to dedicate this cleanse to Jamie and say thank you! You've been an inspiration since the barbwire, tree camo, and soccer net photo shoot. And to the rest of you who randomly stumble upon my blog...farewell for three days!

12 comments:

modestmuse said...

Boo.

This Jamie girl is not your friend. She's depriving us of OUR addiction -- "Insomniac Inspirations"!!!!

Jamie said...

DON'T DO IT!!!! It's even worse when you come back. One time and that's all it takes for an addict to loose control again! There could be worse things you know. That's what I tell myself! Who is modestmuse anyways? Wait is it your mom? Hey Nancy is that you? I always knew you hated me!

Jamie said...

p.s. Nancy, I love you! You are and angel!!!

Jamie said...

Come back! Now I know how it feels! I'm sorry! Do you hear me? I'm sorry!

Jamie said...

HELP ME!

Jamie said...

Looking back over the last 4 comments I can see why I inspire you! What the !@#$ are you thinking! Sorry about the language Nancy!

Jamie said...

Looks like it's going to be a long night:|

Jamie said...

:|

Jamie said...

p.s. I LOVE YOU:|

Melissa said...

i did that recently. i didn't blog for a whole week and while that doesn't seem very long in the real world. in the world of blogging that is a very long time.
But i actually checked others blog occasionally, just not as often as usual.

anywas good luck!

Jamie said...

Hey I went to private so send me your email and I'll send you an invite:) www.jamie_0921@yahoo.com

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

Aly, come back, I LOVE reading your blog! please post again :)