My family does an IRON CHEF competition where we choose a special ingredient. The last one was apples. Everyone picks a part of the meal to be in charge of. They have to use the special ingredients somewhere in their dish. Then we combine forces for a delicious meal. Along with each dish each person donates $5 in to a booty. At the end of the meal we vote on which part of the meal was the winner. We have enough people to have two non-cookers, my parents got the night off cooking but did have to cast their votes. The winner goes home with the Iron Chef title and a nice "booty"! I was the winner..two years in at row! My parents wanted to make everyone feel like winners so they did category prizes- Apple peelers! It is a lot of fun! I thought I would share with you all. Would be a great group dinner party idea.
BON APPETITE!!!
8 months ago





2 comments:
this is such an awesome idea!!!! I might just have to steal it for our next family get together! You are just full of good ideas though...! True dat!
that is seriously so cool. what dishes did you make to win?
Post a Comment