Tuesday, November 10, 2009

GOBBLE! GOBBLER!

Many of you have heard me refer to the extra chin or two I have dangling, as my "gobbler". Well, I have a disclaimer- it is not my fault! Honestly! I took some bad advice from an unnamed somebody when I was younger on how to keep from getting "the gobbler" in the future. THis was supposedly to be achieved by doing a regular routine of chin stretches. However, this poorly given advice backfired on me and I have been struggling to regain my taut chin "undercarriage" I once donned in my youth ever since. I have even gone so far as to inquire about a face lift. Only to have my hopes dashed by the financial strain it would cause me. Well, this was the case UNTIL...

I came across this marvelous contraption while on a casual trip to CVS. Now while some may say this is just a adjusted chin version of the thighmaster, I see it as so much more. I see it as a glimmer of hope, an affordable and achievable life time goal, an answer to all my gobbler woes. It's the NECKLINE SLIMMER- known for its dramatic results in just 2 min. a day. I have already down my first "workout" and feel like its given me a spring in my step and a lift to my spirits (and chin).

Now while my excitement for this product builds, it is not without resistance. I have had several "debbie-downers" discourage me with their pessimistic outlook of As Seen On TV products. However, I remain faithful! And by means to convert or at least put an end to the unbelief, I have decided to document my Neckline Slimmer journey, and how better to do it than with before and after pics. Now, since I have just embarked on my journey this post will just be a product meet and greet as well as the revealing of my present state (sensitivity appreciated). Not wanting to keep you in suspense, lets hear for Alyson Jones and journey with the NECKLINE SLIMMER.

ONLY $19.99

3 ADJUSTABLE TENSION SPRINGS-CUSTOMIZING YOUR WORKOUT TO JUST THE RIGHT LEVEL OF RESISTANCE (High, Medium, Low)
A LIL' PEAKSY INTO THE CHINMASTER BASIC-CORRECT FORM ENHANCES WORKOUT AND RESULTS
AND....BONUS GIFT!!! An adorable carrying case!ME AND MY CHINNY CHIN CHIN- NOV. 10th 2009 First workout was awkward. Eventually I got the hang of it (once I read the directions :) I feel tauter already. I can't wait for tomorrow -to get another 3 sets of 10 reps in. Can't see results yet but I can feel them. I hope I'm not sore tomorrow-Veterans Day- Big Program- lots of lower face movements required. Well better get to bed! Sweet dreams of defined chins!

5 comments:

modestmuse said...

Only you, Alyson!! :D Can't wait to witness the journey. p.s. I love your short hair!

Unknown said...

im dying right now. you are such a sucker! Welp...i hope it works...you'll be their first success story! :-) And if it does work...maybe I'll get one for my mom! She'd love it!

Susie Faye said...

oh aly! i just laughed so hard!! i love you! posts like this are why i love you! you rock my world. good luck with the chinny chin thing! i like your hair cut. i will call you back! someday. i really struggle with being a good phone friend...in case you haven't noticed! love you, you funny sis you!

Marni said...

Aly you are the most hilarious person I know. But you are so beautiful inside and out. No need for that neck thing, but it does sound interesting. I love that you are so honest an open about everything, it gives everyone permission to do the same. This is just the sort of thing I would do in top secret. Love you

jess bahr said...

I know I am the last person to say this, but it is time for you to update your blog, I miss hearing your adventures.
I had so much fun seeig you - if only we lived closer so I could see you more often!
Hope your Christmas and New Year was wonderful. Any good tips for traveling in Europe?