8 months ago
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Heads Up, Face(book) Down
Hi Friend & Family,
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I have officially deleted all my Facebook contacts and am just keeping it active until I can transfer all the pictures off. I think its almost been a week. WOW! I was becoming an addict, checking it an embarrassing amount. So I just decided to take the plunge and cut all ties. I just wanted to let you know its not personal. I'm not even friends with my mother! I know I haven't even been keeping up this blog much either. Sorry, I guess, for anyone who is possibly missing reading my "fascinating" updates (sarcasim). My goal is to stay off or at least WAY limit my virtual world until I can get caught up on my "real world". Primarily until I can finish my masters. Which will probably be in a year or so. SO....that means if you want to contact me you will have to email me or call me or oldschool post me. Whichever way, I still would love to hear from you and I really don't mean to fall out of touch with all the important events going on in your lives but I have no self control...In the words of the great musical Oklahoma, " with me it all or nothing".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow, proud of you Aly. Good luck with your Masters, and it was so fun talking to you the other night! I will def call you again since it sounds like the best way to get ahold of you now :)
I totally deleted facebook too but I did it because I hate everyone!!! It's all or nothing with me too! I totally get it!!
yep, i did this about three years ago. no facebook for me. blogging keeps me obsessed enough...i can't imagine what Id be like if i had a facebook! UGH. Im so proud of you...big step!!!!
oh man aly. That's good though :) I do miss your blog posts!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
i know exactly how you feel aly!! i am just going to have to call you girl. i will miss all of your sarcastic posts for sure.
Hmm. I like Oklahoma, but I think I'm offended that we weren't ever friends on Facebook for you to delete me! ;-) Good luck finishing your master's!
(just in case you don't remember, I'm really pretty hard to offend - you'll have to work harder next time...)
Post a Comment