Thursday, August 28, 2008

LITTLE I-MAX HAS ARRIVED!!!!

ISSAC MAX JONES
ISN'T HE ADORABLE?!!! Well with parents that look like this how can he not! I AM NOW A PROUD AUNT OF 19 NIECES AND NEPHEWS!!!! This is the latest edition with one more on the way in October!!!! YEAH!!! SWEET LITTLE BABIES!!!

6 comments:

Scoresbys said...

Yes, congrats and all that. But let's get down to business. I hope this October baby you are referring to is not mine! That's like the gestation of an elephant. I think I've a 1 1/2 to 2 weeks more tops. Unless the October baby is someone else's little announcement. . .

modestmuse said...

Congratulations! I saw your link to their blog and their nursery is AMAZING and adorable!

Tara said...

oh my word. that baby iS ADORABLE!!!! i love babies too.

Tara said...

alyson, i am wondering how you got the update (i.e. 5 days ago) on your friends/family blog list??? that is really neat. i want it!

the Cardon Clan said...

Thanks for making me baby hungry.

Jamie said...

I think that is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!
Okay you are so funny! That is the first video I have taken on my camera and there was no volume until I put it on my blog! I was tempted to not put it on but I promised all of her little friends that I would. I thought no one would notice! I'm glad you couldn't see me, I was dressed up in dress ups with a hula hoop too!