Friday, August 8, 2008

MY PARENTS GOT THEIR MISSION CALL!!!!

My parents got their mission call today. The post office called them at 8:08 on 8/8/08 to let them know their call was there and they could come get it!!! Wahoo! I could hear my dad giggling like a school boy and my mom's voice shaking as she read the well known word ...
YOU HAVE HEARBY BEEN CALLED TO SERVE IN THE
GENEVA SWITZERLAND MISSION!!!
I am so excited for them. My dad is thrilled to be heading close to where he served as a young man in the Paris France Mission. He can use his French my mom will be able to speak English. They leave December 29th 2008! They are so happy and I am so happy for them!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

wow! i can't wait for the day when we can do that. Congrats to your parents!!

the Cardon Clan said...

I am really excited for your parents. I know you'll miss them but what a cool mission call!!

modestmuse said...

Congrats to your mom and dad! What an awesome place to go -- and to get to do service there! I can only hope I'll move close to there so I can guarantee I'll get to see you -- I hope you go visit them!

Tara said...

how exciting! switzerland!