Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Make that 2!

No- I'm not dating anyone. Go Figure! However, I did make it 2 weeks SOBER! WAHOO! I'm going strong. I do still have mad cravings for it though. Unfortunately I've gained 2 lbs. UGH! I think its all those Girls Scout Cookies...ok really I think in TOTAL I've had 12. But I definitly eat when I'm hungry which isn't a bad thing but the caffine from the diet sodas would be what I would replace meals with (unhealthy, I know). But now I actually have to think about diet. AHHHHHH!!!! Oh well, I will take the weight gain over the irritability and short patience. I have found that I'm much more patient and less irritably, which is very helpful in my crazy classroom. So I'm going to keep going! * I have a feeling a lot of you are thinking "go for a run or get out on a walk, that always helps me!" Let's just eliminate those suggestions by me saying, "OK- great idea! Thank you"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

way to go IDAHO!!!!! Keep goin sister

Tara said...

man that is so great alyson! keep it up!

diana palmer said...

oh alyson, i love you. how strange is that to hear from someone you haven't thought of since you last had an education class with her, but then you went on to become a real teacher and she didn't?

you're hilarious.

Melissa said...

you're awesomely amazing! good job!

Matti said...

Hey, maybe just go for a run or walk. ;-)

haha, just kidding.