Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tired by 3

Anyone know a good nutritionist? I have made it 3 weeks now without and soda! Yeah! However, I am tired, like falling asleep tired all by 3 in the afternoon. I take a multi-vitamin and do protien shakes but I am still, not lethargic-TIRED -like go to bed and sleep tired. Which wouldn't be so bad if all I had to do was teach school except I've got a lot on my plate right now and tired by 3 or even 7 isn't so good. One thing that I thought would never be the case, was that I would sleep better, but FINE I'll ADMIT IT .....I'm sleeping better,not great but better and I'm more patient. But I can definitly tell I need TLC in the nutrition department. Does anyone know if they have a test they can run to see exactly what your low/high in? or how to choose a nutritionist? I'd be interested to see that and know what I need to tweek. Anyway, boring post, I know but ...yeah for 3 weeks!.....still craving it though.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Alyson, okay so my sister in law is a nutritionist! her email is jessicadietitian@yahoo.com and she is awesome!! Maybe you just need to go to bed earlier! :-) Or maybe you should start taking some high doses of caffeine pills (but wait that would defeat the purpose of going off soda?!?) hehe anywho email Jessica...she really is great at what she does!

jess bahr said...

Don't know any nutritionists, but I AM SO DANG proud of you!
I will be calling you soon - it has been way too long sing my Aly fix!!!

Susie Faye said...

aly, tara is good in that department. yes they can run those tests...also you may want to try eating little amounts more often--be a grazer. that helps a ton with maintaining energy. healthier and easy-to-grab-during-teaching snacks like apple slices, pretzels, roasted almonds, carrot sticks and triscuits are some of my fav's. i love your 'what i've learned' list!

Matti said...

Yay for 3 weeks! Sorry, it's been a little since I've checked your post. Hope you are still going strong. I think about you all the time I hope you know though... ;-)