SO I GOT A BEE IN MY BONNET TODAY AND I DECIDED I HAD TO TRY TO DRAW A PICTURE USING A CHARCOAL AND GRAPHITE MEDIUM....SO I WENT TO WALMART BOUGHT THE STUFF FOUND A PICTURE ONLINE THAT I LIKED AND GAVE IT A GO...I KNOW THE TAPE DOESN'T LOOK EXACTLY RIGHT BUT THERE'S ALWAYS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT, RIGHT? I DO LIKE HOW THE WOOD CAME OUT THOUGH. THE REAL ONE IS PRETTY AMAZING THOUGH. OVERALL IT WAS EVEN MORE ENJOYABLE THAN I THOUGHT AND I'M EXCITED TO TRY AND IMPROVE THIS ONE AND START ANOTHER. ... ANYONE UP FOR A GRAPHITE AND COAL NIGHT????...
(wow doesn't that sound fun...what if I throw in some free prune juice!)
2 comments:
very nice ALY! At first glance, I thought you drew a flower on lined paper. and then I noticed your true design. Well done on the transparent tape, grainy wood texture, and rough paper edging. Charcoal can be tricky and I'd say you did a great job. Nice work. was it messy?
nope I had a little hand rest thingys and I worked from left to right...thanks to you
Post a Comment