Oh my gosh....your kids are going to think they have the MOST AWESOME teacher ever!!! And you know what? They will be right!! I wanna forward this to BYUH...can I??? You would totally get an A. ;-)
LOLOLOlololol!!!!! THIS IS AWESOME! You are sooooooooooo cool! Neil and I are blown away! I was an evil 5th grader, so I hope your kids give you much respect after this! ;) Love you, Aly!!!! Glad you're "back"!
10 comments:
Oh my gosh....your kids are going to think they have the MOST AWESOME teacher ever!!! And you know what? They will be right!! I wanna forward this to BYUH...can I??? You would totally get an A. ;-)
Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow. All the other teachers will hate you because, really, how could they ever measure up?
LOLOLOlololol!!!!! THIS IS AWESOME! You are sooooooooooo cool! Neil and I are blown away! I was an evil 5th grader, so I hope your kids give you much respect after this! ;) Love you, Aly!!!! Glad you're "back"!
i can i please have you as a teacher!!! :-) oh how I love you. Hey how was your trip?!?!?!?
i don't know why there was an "I" at the beginning of my last comment?! disregard that. haha
I would LOVE To see you in your classroom! That is by far going to be the best intro to the rules ever!
Your such a cool teacher!
oh how was your trip!!!!
I just love you Aly!! That was FABULOUS!!! I want to go back to
5th grade just so you can be my teacher.
sooo dang cute! I love it! what a great teacher you are. :)
I love it! that is Hilarious!!! I almost wish I could go back and take 5th grade again with you!
be my teacher will you?
Post a Comment