SO like I said in my last post, I really want to learn how to play the guitar. I actually have a slue of lyrics written with a general idea for the tune but have yet to find anyone up for the cha...opportunity to compose for me....Am I that hard to work with? Anyway until then I decided to put my talents to other uses and design my album cover. Here are my two choices. Please let me know which one best gives you that "uh huh! I want to buy that!" kind of feeling.
CHOICE #1
CHOICE #2
So far the songs I have are Linger; Love Laxative; Upload Heaven, Download Hell; Little Man in my (Ear) Canal; Educators Bum Bum Bum Bum (a Christmas Carol); Southern Scrabble
with a few more in the works. Let me know what you think
7 comments:
isn't it obvious? Choice #2.
Rock on #2!!!! Oh what I would give for the lyrics to your songs! I know I would get the twisted humor in them! Do you have a guitar? I have one that belonged to my grandpa but we never got along so I'll sell it to you for $50! LOL!!!
whahahaha!!
definitely choice number two.
Wow, that is tough. What is the overall feeling & tone of this album? Because the 2nd one looks kind of rough around the edges, in a good way. Sort of "in your face!" The first one is a bit softer. Either way, i say follow your heart.
Hm, I'm not sure. Why not merge them so the pics alternate 1/2/1/2? It would be like a strobe light of your face. Or something.
I like #1. Aly, you rock! I like the sound of your voice. Once or twice, a little flat, but nothing that a padded bra couldn't fix! haha Keep at it.
#2 of course! Love them both!
Post a Comment