MY FIRST SINGLE WRITTEN & PERFORMED BY ME! I will be sending out an order form in my Christmas cards this year so you can preorder this single along with my the others from my Christmas Album. Great for Christmas, Kwanzaa, and Diwali gifts. Or perhaps a pick me up for a burdened friend or a quick gift to keep on hand. Whatever you like, just be sure to include the quantity, return address, and money (sorry cash only, I'm on the envelope system:) Please expect 10-14 weeks for delivery as I have to individually burn and decorate with Sharpie each one. BONUS! Order 2 or more and I will autograph for free!
8 months ago
8 comments:
LOVE IT.... THIS IS VERY "moving"
Who did the illustrations? They're pretty good. That is too funny! You're a true professional for getting through the whole thing without busting up laughing.
I wish my speakers were plugged in so I could listen to this right now. We moved the computer yeserday and haven't plugged them in. Honestly it would probably take me to minutes to do it, but I am feeling soooo lazy this morning (and I think I am secretly mad that Jonathon did not plug them in hisself after moving the computer). This is probably cause I haven't eaten breakfast and my blood sugar is low. I'll eat breakfast, and then I'll be in a better mood to listen and less lazy. I am sooo excited and intrigued.
How the heck did you become so funny??????
hey I started a blog... check it out if you want. bbputnam.blogspot.com
wow, my twin sister singing about a love laxative. you have made my day at work. I always knew you were a singer though. And the jewelry is way cool. however, the pictures don't do the talent justice...send me the pics and I'll spruce them up in photoshop.
I am going to hold you to it, do you have a manager yet?
I admit that I have to excuse myself and use the bathroom before I finish your song.
Post a Comment