Medicated or not , sleep is sleep! And I got 13 hours last night! Anyone who knows me knows what a feat this is! The title of my blog explains this great accomplishment. In fact a couple of months ago I went in for a sleep study and found out that I am definetly am too fat to sleep well. I was diagnoised with sleep apnea but asked to come back in for a second sleep study but this time try sleeping with a CPAP mask. UH, yeah right! First off, I know I'm fat and I'm not spending any more money for someone to reiterate that. Two, I know the sleep mask would help. The first test ended up costing me a$170 bucks. Now they want me to go back and charge me another $170 bucks just for them to tell me that the CPAP mask helps! NO WAY! However after watching one too many Oprahs and Dr. Phil and being sick and tired of not sleeping I was curious that perhaps secretly I was sleep walking/talking/eating. So two nights ago I set up my skype camera and video taped myself sleeping for 5 1/2 hours. Now while some people may say this definetly qualifies me as crazy, or as we say in japanese, kichigai! I think that I am quite the scientist. I did find out that for the first 2 hours I roll, toss, turn and go to town scratching my nose (which explains why I always wake up wrapped up in my cell/laptop/or light cord)! Then from about 3-5 I don't move an inch. However, to may great dismay, I definetly snore! I think to make this a valid experiment I need to do it aleast 3 other times. I'll keep you posted. Anyone want to make a hypothesis?
6 comments:
Girl you ain't fat! You're Beautiful...now pass the fried chicken!
Don't get on the computer again until Halloween and see if that helps;)
um, i could've told you that you snore. and i would have done it for $150!
You're awesome! I can't believe you did your own sleep study!!! That would've been kind of funny to do the analysis and see what really happens when you think you're sleeping. That is so cool!
Oh my gosh...your not even fat....your P.H.A.T (pretty hot and tasty).....Honestly I think big boned women are BEAUTIFUL!!!
- - like US- -
I use to beat myself up about the way I looked NOW I embrace it, because every women big or small has issues....
So I say EMBRACE & Love your size.....
You crack me up with doing your own experiments.....
Keep doing what you do best....
al you are halarious. I literally laughed out loud imagining you wearing this mask to bed. however great minds think alike, I was curious to see my sleep patterns and confess I wanted to do a similar study. You should make a music video, but speed it up like how they do in national geographic films of a flower growing in fast motion and then sell it to the sleep scientists. Make them pick up the bill. love your beautiful mind!
Post a Comment