Well here it is! A lil teaser if you will of my skills and talents. Now while this is not an original piece I do feel like it showcases my abilities. Please let me know your honest opinion. I am really anxious to get some good personal opinions to put on the back of the album and to use in advertising and promotions. Please commit to listen to the WHOLE song so I can really get valid feedback. Thanks so much!
Okay but in all honesty..this is what really happened...
So have you ever gotten sick and as a result you get that cool sexy raspy voice? Well a few weeks ago I lost my voice. I had just started to get it back when one day I was cleaning my room and as usually I was singing. As I sang I was taken back by how good I sounded. So good, infact I thought I should record myself because I bet this low sexy raspy voice would be a cool recording of this song. So I took out my laptop and my madonna head set/microphone and with my ear bud in one ear, listening to the real version of the song, I pulled up the lyrics on my laptop so I could maximize the circumstance and hit record. As the song ended, with my head tipped slightly forward and my hand raised high in the air..I knew I had done it! I was so excited to hear it played back, I hit the play button. Please give me your honest opinion and only after you've listened to the complete song.
MAJOR DISCLAIMER- I LIKE MEN!!! ...and only men...I did not research this song especially not the video... and these last two post were only a coincident. PHEW! (Megan thank you for bringing this to my attention)
FOR ALL YOUR SUGAR COATERS- BE HONEST! THIS IS NOT GOOD!
11 comments:
Can I just say "wow!" one more time. Wow!
Awesome! I love your singing. I didn't even know this was a "real" song. I listened to it a 2nd time and googled the lyrics. May I advise AGAINST YouTube-ing the video. But I did hear her, and I honestly can say I like your voice better.
p.s. The wistful photo cracks me up!!!
OK, I saw your new disclaimer! I DO do do do DO love your singing!!!!! :D
you know how sometimes you have a "kleenex" moment...well, that was more like a "depends" moment, I was laughing so hard, I thought I'd pee my pants!-liz
Alyson!!! Where do you come up with these ideas?? You are seriously very hilarious. I too am having a depends moment. Love the photo you chose with the song. You definitely have a sexy raspy voice. Would you be willing to sing at our next family reunion?
I love u, I love u, I love u! I have just officially laughed my ass off! That was the coolest thing I have ever seen. Do you know this personality of yours could get you the big bucks. You could put saturday night live to shame! So for your new job, being on the cast of saturday night live would be fun right? Send this in as your audition piece! LOL! Here are some reasons why this is the best post of all time girl!
1. I totally thought you were serious. I didn't read the rest of the post until the end of the song! I actually thought it was pretty good and I thought she's got a super cool raspy voice like Ashlee Simpson Wentz! And I thought you really wrote the song!
2. The picture was hilarious! Oh what I would give to have you video yourself singing. I can totally picture what you would look like.
3. The fact that you totally went all out and didn't hold back makes you the coolest person ever!
4. The ending of the song was so rockstar! Loved it all! You must YouTube the video but while filming your face!
YOUR THE COOLEST PERSON I KNOW!!! You make my top 10 favorite people list!
I bought them because I liked them!!
Why do I get free ones!? You don't have to do that...but if you insist ;)...no but really don't feel like you have to.
my email is mrcroz(at)gmail(dot)com.
thanks lady!
"Inspirations" is right!! hot dang!
I love it! Just record in the shower next and it will be perfect, just like most people who sing in the shower right?
I love you! I agree with Jamie- One of the most funniest people I know- I watch SNL too and you are 100x's more laughs!
Aly you are AMAZING! I loveeeeeeed the vocals, especially at the end. you crack me up. I secretly love the raspy voice as well, I never thought to record while the bidding was hot. I miss singing price of Egypt with you before church in the morning <3 your my favorite and such an inspiration!
Post a Comment